Message To Tom Fulp Message To Tom Fulp

Shit Advice Shit Advice

Top notch advice.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Brilliant

I lolled, I cried, I came, I shat. This movie made sure nothing was left in my body that was able to be expelled.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Very Nice

I liked it a alot. The animation was simple but well done for the theme of the movie. It did remind me a bit of salad fingers, but then again anything can always be connected with something that came before it. Can't wait for the rest. Keep up the good work.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Simply Touching

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful little girl. That brought a tear to my eye. You showed sensitivity and care when crafting this masterpiece that will let Exodus live on in our hearts forever.

Comcasdick Comcasdick

HAHA

Very funny, Mr. Tom Fulp. You crack me up. Not much else to say.

Pokemondongo Pokemondongo

Animation is Good.

I like your animation. You draw very well. But yes as others have said, subtitles would help on a site that predominantly speaks English. That sorta ruined any jokes or story in the movie. If you need help then i'm sure someone on the site can translate it for you if you cannot. But I guarantee if you delete this one and re upload it with subtitles you will get a much better score.

Recedebo responds:

it happens that the jokes can only be undestood in spanish, or more properly in mexico, because it has too much mexican words that aren't used in other countries. If you know someone that could translate it properly please email me.

: Next-door Neighbor : : Next-door Neighbor :

Just stop.

An artist should improve over time. All you do is use recycled sex jokes and you can't even draw Binoculars. Next movie why not up the standards and actually draw everything. Also why not try something new if you can't come up with ideas for this series anymore. No instead just have Germaine finger herself while having foamy whine. Wow you are truly a talentless hack.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 43 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 43

Simply Brilliant

I love this series. It is swell. But what are you gonna do about atwoi80d 46 since someone made a fake one and it passed. You can't use the name anymore.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Someone has the name for 43 and 44 too.

As you can see it doesn't effect me ;)

Rest in Peace Piconjo Rest in Peace Piconjo

Piconjo, We all love you.

That brought a tear to my eye. Piconjo was a good man. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't ever have gotten a 3+ on a movie. He spread teh love and will live forever because of that.

catbrush responds: